||With Text you can:
- display any given text on the R/3 screen.
- change a field name.
- change the name of a pushbutton, radiobutton or check box.
||Text [Company code] “Regional office”
Text (10,50) “Please use form M10A”
Text (11,50) ” for printout”
||The text is displayed with a small border (like read-only fields).
||The text is displayed in a different color
||The text is displayed in a fixed-pitch font
||The text is displayed in length n, padded with space.
||Text [Screen element] “text”
Text (position) “text”
- If you want to replace a field name throughout the entire R/3 system, you can do it by means of the R/3 repository or with the command GlobalTextReplace.
- If you want to display a text in a more esthetic way, you can use the Image command or you can use the View command for the display of an html file or an rtf text (e.g. as produced in Microsoft Word) .
- If you want to put additional text on an image use the command Image with the option Textstring= . See “Dynamic Text Output”